Easy Way to Add Closed Captions to Vimeo Live
Who doesn’t love live streaming videos? Vimeo announced earlier this year that it’d be joining the live streaming bandwagon. And video producers have been whooping in delight. Vimeo is the favourite platform of video producers who take their videos seriously. The number of monthly Vimeo viewers is a mammoth 28 million and 20% of B2B marketers in the USA use Vimeo for distributing content.
It has a leg up over YouTube when it comes to a clean user interface and flexible groups and channels to drive-up user engagement.
Naturally, when Vimeo revealed that it now supports professional live streaming of videos it made huge ripples all over the tech-space.
Here are 5 reasons why everybody loves Vimeo’s Live Streaming feature:
- It offers HD 1080p and trans-clouding for visually captivating videos that stream across devices without a hitch
- You can use any RTMP encoder. And it’s Vimeo, so you needn’t worry about privacy or security breaches
- It offers advanced data analytics and performance tracking features. Slice and dice the engagement data that matters!
- It allows private screening of videos
- It supports captions to increase community engagement and make your videos more accessible to all.
About 48 million people in the US suffer some degree of hearing loss. And by captioning your videos you create content that is inclusive. Do you want to create videos that are inclusive? Do you want to reach out to a wider audience and boost SEO rankings? Well, we almost heard you say, “yes”. The answer lies in captioning your Vimeo Live videos.
TranscriptionStar + Vimeo – Captioning Vimeo live broadcasts made simple.
There are some integrations that are made in heaven. Like the integration between Vimeo and iTranscript. Now you can add captions to your live streaming videos without the pain of navigating multiple tabs or captioning your videos manually. With this smart integration you can live stream accurately captioned videos.
Here’s how we roll…
- Link your Vimeo account with that of iTranscript’s.
- All your videos will be automatically stored in our app.
- Broadcast your live streaming video to us.
- We’ll caption it super-quick so your audience gets to see not just a beautiful video but also an accurately captioned one.
Before we wrap up:
Do you want to know why iTranscript is adored by Vimeo users? It is not only because we are integrated with your favorite platform. But also because we offer errorless captions for vimeo videos that include atmospherics. Captions are displayed with enough time to be read comfortably by readers. The captions are completely in sync with the audio content of your video.