The transcription space has always been regarded as a traditional industry with not much happening at the technology front. There are several firms who’ve taken steps to increase the pace of and automate the entire transcribing experience.
People hardly have the time to pick up the phone and en-quire about transcription rates anymore!
Transcription just got a makeover!
In a fast-paced world it is important that service providers are up to speed. What would you do if you were in need of a transcript? Look for a transcription firm, contact them and spell out your specific requirements, send across your audio video/file, check your inbox for a transcript (and pray it doesn’t land up in the spam folder), review the transcript and get back to the transcriber if you need changes or corrections.
Not to forget the amount of effort involved to stay in the loop of the transcription process. It doesn’t have to be so long-winded, boring and time-consuming anymore. Now you can request for and receive a transcript with just a few clicks of your smartphone.
3 simple steps!
- Set up a secure, authenticated account with us and generate a username and password
- Key in your preferred TAT, audio/video details and the category your file falls under. You will immediately be notified of your transcription costs.
- Go ahead and submit your file. You will receive an interactive transcript that can be downloaded in 4 different formats.
So what’s special about this all new app?!
- You receive an interactive transcript
- The transcripts are editable
- The search key feature of iTranscript will help users locate exact words and sentences in the transcript/recording easily.
- The completed transcript can be downloaded in 4 formats. Word ,PDF, Notepad and HTML.
- API key integration is available
- Every transcript goes through multiple quality checks
- Live chat is available 24/7 to coordinate with transcribers and client support staff
The best of both worlds!
For years, people looking for transcripts had just two options:
- Choose the old fashioned way of calling up transcribers and receiving transcripts through mail
- Or rely on unpredictable VR systems
iTranscript offers the convenience of technology and the accuracy of human transcribers. The application is absolutely free, and that only makes things better!