Is your webinar really productive?
Has your webinar generated enough leads to your business? If no, let me guide you through the article to generate leads. Availing new contact is one of the key ingredients of a webinar. Through this you create the opportunity to convene an extensive choice of people. The leads could be
- high-quality sales associates
- Other contacts in your target industry you could colloborate with
- Could be your future employee
- Someone who could help you to get to a contact you have been trying to rally.
Few tips to have in mind:
- Never treat a webinar as a tool to close sales
- Mull over webinars as a network to establish relationships with target audiences or like- minded people showing interest on your topic.
- Send individual physical copies or email communications after the webinar –even saying “thanks to participate” or “nice to have you in circles” would suffice.
- Make it a practice to check in your contacts at frequent intervals just to see how they do
- Ping them at social media sites, follow, and engage yourselves.
- Generally, resourcefully be their trustee and see where this positively leads to
Whenever you conduct a webinar, people participate in it through registration, but how do they register? They willingly give you their information like name, address, contact nos, e-mails etc, and what does that mean… You have created a database – you have generated a business lead. You are permitted to reach them again and again in the forms of newsletters, emails, and invites.
Isn’t that an easy and great way to acquire your leads? But it’s left to you to keep hour leads engaged, active and make the best and most out of it.
But let me tell you the most interesting aspect of this!
Once you announce your topic on webinar, people participate with their information gladly as webinars are high-esteemed, practical training at ease from their home or workplace. This is a win-win situation that benefits mutually.
Yes, the presenter gets the lead – The attendee gets their training
Once you had set your mind on leads generation through webinars, there are few things you need to concentrate on
- How to promote your webinars- as getting popular is more important to gain-in more crowds?
- How effectively you promote your webinar?
- Are your strategies really influential?
Let’s have a deep look on how to promote your webinars in the next session. Good day! Start counting your leads from today dear presenters!