The best time to be an iPhone user!
“Heard” about the new app that is straight out of a Steven Spielberg movie?! All of us go through “OMG I should have recorded that” moments. It could be a key point during lecture or that creative idea that popped up all of a sudden during a meeting.
With Heard a recording application for iPhones, it can never be too late to record anything. It allows users to record audio that happened five minutes ago. Intrigued? Well it almost works like a time machine!
- It records silently in the background almost like a friendly eavesdropper and you can capture and save what you need.
- It buffers in different increments of time and costs just 2$ for a five minute buffer. It self-deletes the previously recorded data.
- You can share your recordings through Facebook or mail it.
- It allows users to adjust the incremental steps of the buffer
- Recordings are easy to locate as they’re tagged
- It is absolutely free for the first 12 seconds.
- And quite possibly the most beautiful thing about this app is that helps you recapture and record moments, that you would have missed forever!
Nothing is perfect in the tech universe. There has to be a tiny downside. Here you go…
- It tends to silence all other essential alerts on the iPhone.
- The overly bright red bar that indicates that the device is working is another major irritant.
- The five minute limit can be limiting
- Your audio recording joins recording heaven if you don’t press the pause button on time