While you are editing a video sometimes you feel like adding subtitles to the video so that your video can be viewed by people across the world. When you are watching a movie in a language you don’t understand you hope for the subtitles. Subtitles make your video understandable and connect to the people who are not familiar with the language used in your video.
Putting subtitles in a video is not an easy task. It requires patience, skill and willingness to do. Subtitles are textual versions of the dialog in TV programs, movies, animation movies, etc., usually put at the bottom of the screen. People who can’t understand the spoken dialogue could still know what is playing by reading subtitles. It’s also a good way to learn foreign language by adding subtitles.
There are many softwares available in the market to put subtitles in your video. Belo are some of the softwares which are the best and most easy to use.
The Best Ones!!!
1) Subtitle Workshop – Subtitle Workshop is one of the most used software to add subtitles to video which is available on the internet. It can also be used in creating and editing subtitles. Aside from its basic features, this software also has added features such as an intuitive platform which is accompanied by easy to use menus, a faster editing speed, and a spell check program.
2) Subtitle Edit – Subtitle Edit has one of the most user friendly interference and is very easy and handy to use. It supports almost all file formats and also has the spell check function which is very important in providing a good text re-translation.
3) Jubler – Jubler has many additional features that you can use to great effects. It has some great editing features like splitting, joining, undo and redo, time shifting, automatic frame rate conversion, and clear areas that is utilized for those who have hearing disability.
4) Open Subtitle Editor – Open Subtitle Editor is very easy to use, free of cost and at the same time very reliable. It provides basic editing options like recycling, adding and getting rid of any subtitles etc. Open subtitle Editor is very easy to use and mainly is for beginners.
5) Aegisub – If you are a karaoke lover, then this video subtitle editor is the one for you. In Aegisub you can insert subtitles according to a specific time or number of frame. It also shows special effects that include animated colors which are excellent for karaoke subtitles.
By using these tools you not only can make your video better but you are making sure that your video can be viewed across the world. By using these tools you can enter subtitles to your video easily and that too in very less time.