Achieving video marketing success can sometimes seem like an uphill climb on a rainy day! Video content creators are often disappointed with the amount of effort it takes to produce an online video versus the online exposure and subsequent popularity it achieves.
Making a video is one task and marketing it in a way to achieve success is another, and in all probability more difficult task. No matter how good your video is, without proper marketing it’s a total waste of effort.
Points To Ponder!!!
For successfully marketing your video there are certain things to be taken care of. Here are a few points you need to keep in mind before launching your video marketing initiative.
1) Compelling Content – Content of a video is very important. Before making a video think of current events or updates that spark interest. Making a video that is straight sales talk is a sure turn-off.
2) Keywords – There are certain keywords that can help your video rank better in YouTube. Pepper those keywords throughout your tags and descriptions.
3) Advertising Campaign – Run a small advertising campaign. The average cost per view for one of my YouTube advertising campaigns was between $0.02-$0.04. An advertisement can do wonders for your video and the money spent on it is worth spending.
4) Share, Share and Share – Share your video across numerous blogs and social media. The more your video is shared, more will be the viewers and as a result you will grab more eyeballs.
5) Upload – Apart from YouTube there are many other video sharing sites. Upload your video on as much websites as you can like DailyMotion, Break, Vimeo etc. to get more audience and publicity.
Do you have a mantra that works? Share it with us in the comments section below.