The 10 best podcasts to tune in to this festive season!
Christmas fever has gripped the nation. It is the season of snowflakes, festivities and hope. Feel like listening to a podcast that shares the God’s word? There are some great podcasts out there that can bring God, just that little closer to you. Here is a list of podcasts you should be listening to…
1. R.C. Sproul’s, Renewing Your Mind, is a podcast that is both inspiring and intellectual. There is a lot for the mind to feed on and its one of the most though provoking podcasts around.
2. Desiring God, the popular podcast by John Piper is diametrically different from the feel good fluff that most podcasts are. John Piper uses biblical evidence to put his point across and that is one reason why it is one of the most listened to podcasts.
3. Rick Warren’s podcasts teach theology in a language that is uncomplicated, conversational and doesn’t alienate the listener. A podcast that is a must listen.
4. Tired of preachy podcasts? Erwin McManus’s podcasts are funny and very relatable. It is light and is listened to faithfully by non-believers as well.
5. Podcasts by Andy Stanley are light hearted and fun. They are hugely inspirational and offer unique insights into biblical stories.
6. Ravi Zachariah’s podcasts are so intensely passionate you cannot tune out even if it is an hour long. The one hour podcast is split into two parts so one can listen to multiple podcasts without feeling bogged down.
7. Pete Wilson is another famous podcaster whose podcasts are profound and impactful. Yet, delivered in a language that is simple. It is no wonder one of the most tuned into podcasts.
8. Perry Noble Leadership podcast is one of the most eloquent and stimulating podcasts around. It is high powered and intense.
9. There is something very beautiful about the Something Beautiful podcast. It has great stories and some of the liveliest presenters. Spirited and warm, it can touch and transform people.
10. Stonecreek church’s weekly podcasts are huge hit as it has great music and an inspiring pastor. It has a certain vibe that reaches the listener, effortlessly.