In today’s world everyone is capturing videos to relive the best moment of his or her life and to make them better they go one step further and edit those videos. Not everyone has a professional camera or a video recorder. Most people use Smartphones to record and edit videos.
Now most people use an Android Smartphone as it is very easy to use when compared to iOS or Windows. Shooting a video from your Android Smartphone is one thing and editing it is another. For shooting all you have to do is press the button and face the camera towards the subject, but for editing you need to work harder.
For editing videos you will need applications to be installed your phone to get the best results. Now there are plenty of video editing applications available on Google Play store, the official online application store for Android. But out of these hundreds of applications, it is the best one which you need!
It all starts with an app!!
When you search for a video editing application on Google Play Store, it gives you hundreds of applications to choose from. Choosing the best and cheap one is a task you don’t want to mess with…
1) Magisto – If you want to go for the ultimate package then Magisto is perfect for you. It creates slideshows of your media files like images, pictures and soundtracks and also automatically arranges and adds effects to your videos and slideshows. It provides you with a full innovative video to share to groups and social media communities. With its very user friendly interface it makes editing easy!
2) Viddy – Viddy is a free app which enables easy video editing and sharing videos online. The extra advantage of Viddy is not only it comes free of cost; you can also share your videos with your friends and family through its social networking platform.
3) AndroVid Video Editor – Ask for anything and AndroVid Video Editor has it. With this you can cut or trim your video, insert text, audio, images etc. You can literally play with your video file and the best feature of the tool is it can convert any video into mp3. It can also use to create beautiful sideshows with music and special effects.
4) Andromedia Video Editor – If you have videos in different formats and want to edit them then here is a professional free tool to help you out. The Andromedia Video editor is a free Android based tool which can create HD videos in 320, 480, 720 pixels. Like other video editing tools it has all the basic stuff which you want but there are some extra features, which are awesome and unique like output file in HD, support many other formats like WAV, MOV etc.
5) VideoMaker Pro – VideoMaker Pro is a movie studio app for Android which gives full features to edit, trim and add media files in the video. All the features and extra tools which are needed to create a video can be found in it. It has a very user friendly interface.
6) VidTrim Pro – VidTrim Pro is often considered as the best video editing app with almost all features available and has a user friendly interface. It includes everything from A to Z of video editing like trimming, frame grabbing, trans-coding etc. VidTrim Pro comes with a price but a free trial is available so that you can check if it satisfies your needs.
7) Snip Video Trimmer – When it comes to just trimming, this is the one app which you should go for. If you want to upload your videos on the Internet for sharing with others, you can use it to trim your video clips to get a better video and a smaller size file so that you can easily upload the videos on the Internet.
8) Clesh Video Editor – Clesh Video Editor is an advanced video editing application as it edits videos in the cloud. It requires a bit of skill to use this application as it does not very user friendly, yet it has all the features you look for in a video editing app.
9) KineMaster – This video editing application truly lives up to its name as it has multitracked timeline with full drag-n-drop support which enables you to easily import different types of media files and move them around with your finger. Along with this, it also has a wide range of video improving tools, which you can use to make your videos better.
10) WeVideo – WeVideo is an all in one video editing application which makes it simple to give your videos extra pop and then publish them to the web. With the help of WeVideo you can attach specific songs and themes. It really makes “Your Video” a “WeVideo”.
By downloading any of the above mentioned apps from Android’s Google Play Store you can literally make your video dance to your tunes. As they say, Why satisfy yourself with better when you can have the best.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.